Museumvisits Photographed by Mimi Berlin’s Blogger Team
Mimi Blogger Team visits exhibitions all the time. We often take Partysnaps but we also like to like to incorporate the art itself in our photo’s. Over the years we gathered a large collection of people watching the art on show. The moments we capture are special or absurd or just plain pretty. We also like to take these photo’s when we’re bored or when the younger audience is bored. Also if it’s too crowded to really have a look at the paintings (or other form of art) on show, which is often the case on opening nights.
From left to right:
- Visitors at the Romantisicm in the North exhibition at the Groninger museum
- At the opening of in the Gemeente museum, The Hague. Couple is reminescing their past friend who’s work is on show.
- A woman taking a photo of the wall at Fondazione Prada, Milan
- Mimi Blogger Team in line at the opening night of Jump into the Future at the Stedelijk museum, Amsterdam
- At the opening of 25 years of Gem Kingdom: Dutch jewelry designers, at the Coda museum in Apeldoorn.
- At the opening of Elise Tak‘s exhibition; The Baby Dailies. Where we met André Smits for the first time. For his ongoing work, a ‘Never ending art trip’: Artist in the world, Smits photographes (mostly) artists facing their work. The shot above was his setting wich we ‘stole’ at the Gemeentemuseum Helmond
- A visitor reading a large portion of text at the Hacked Store and another visitor browsing through a vintage designer clothes collection at the opening of the ‘Temporary Fashion Museum‘ at Het Nieuwe Instituut, Rotterdam.
- At the opening of Tim Walker’s Garden of Earthly Delights, at the Noordbrabants museum, Den Bosch
- At the opening of the Horst P. Horst exhibition at the Photo museum in Rotterdam
- A visit to watch the ‘world’s greatest‘ at the MoMA in New-York